In this blog post, we run an experiment which will go on for a few days. It will involve selected highlights from NameJet, two days in advance. This is the final day of this experiment. This is Round #3.88.
Please note the following about this experiment:
1. Errors may occur in spelling or other details. Also, sellers can sometimes withdraw names from the market for any reason they choose.
2. Important: please check the list to make sure there are no trademarks in this list, use uspto.gov for American marks.
Okay so to wrap up on the first few days:
On the previous lists: JetFit.com was the big winner finishing with 43 bidders. Of the rest, it looks like some action for QuickDeploy.com which I believe has three bidders. I’m surprised nobody came in for EduPhone.com but like a lot of these, the odds are better if you pay reg fee. CabCoin.com – could be bitcoin for cabs? Again maybe better at reg fee.
On Saturday’s names: GoodFolks finished strongly on 29 bidders. PinkWall.com also did well with 15 bidders. VIPClubs.com was the top name.
I’d say there’s a greater chance that a walrus will today waddle out of London Zoo and take up domaining on a part-time basis then there’s another one of these columns. Here’s your list, with previous bidders in brackets, and it looks like we’ve a few cancellations:
With regards to the Extension score above:
H (H is for Hot) – 5/6 main extensions still regged
h – at one point, 5/6 of the main extensions were regged
G (G is for Good) – 3/6 of the main extensions still regged
g – at one point, 3/6 of the main extensions regged
G/h – 3/6 of the main extensions currently regged
1 – less than or equal to two of the main extensions were ever regged
AZ Screen Recorder is an app to record everything that happens on the screen of your Android device without having to have the device rooted. AZ Screen Recorder is the best app to record the screen of your Lollipop. It does NOT require root access, no time limit, no watermark
1) There is continued strong evidence of “flocking” by domain investors.
2) There is a possible opportunity for contrarians who go against the flock.
3) Domain names take a lot of pondering and even meditating. If it wasn’t for the blog, I’d have dismissed AngelProfit.com.
I’d love to hear a response from you. Simply get in touch to share your opinion on this blog. I wish you happy domaining, tech building or backordering!